Monday, August 30, 2010

All About ME ... in a nutshell :)

My name is Caroline Rousselot, and I’m 19 years old. I was born in Amityville, New York, but moved to Boca Raton, Florida when I was two years old. My parents have been happily married for twenty-two years, and I have a younger sister named Kristi, my family is very important to me because no matter the circumstances family will never leave your side. My boyfriend, Nick, and I have been together just over a year now, he moved over to Fort Myers from Boca Raton to be closer to me. Besides loving my family, I LOVE animals, I have two dogs, a guinea pig, and a ferret; If I had the financial income to support a happy life for more pets, I would probably have hundreds.
I graduated from West Boca High School in May 2009. At West Boca I was in the culinary arts academy. I love to cook, though becoming a chef isn’t my first choice as a career. At Florida Gulf Coast University I am studying psychology. Psychology blows my mind, and I am very passionate about learning all the unbelievable things that the subject has to offer. Once I graduate I either want to pursue a career as a clinical psychologist in a mental institution, or become a drug and alcohol therapist. If that doesn’t work out for me, a pastry chef is my second choice of work. It’s always good to have a back up plan. I am looking forward to this Fall semester with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline. I think it's really cool that you care a lot about your family. I'm pretty close with my family as well, and my parents will be celebrating their 25th anniversary in November.
    I love animals too! However, I've never had a pet. I'll adopt a dog one day though.
    I enjoyed reading your blog and learning more about you. So, see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you Caroline, family is very important and they will be at your side when ever, and no matter what. But I also have noticed that there are some people who disagree.
    It's really cool that your parents are still happily married because there aren't too many of those around anymore. The divorce rate! My parents also have been married for a while, their going to have 26 years this coming February,coincidentally that also my birthday, I'm thinking I might of been an early anniversary gift when I was born.(:

    ReplyDelete